Our goal for this year was to write at least 40 new posts, and so far we’re about halfway there (way to go, us!). We have all sorts of topics out there, from finances, to homeschooling, to divorce. Something for all of you, we’d like to think. Take a look at this list of posts from 2018 and click the links to read any posts that you missed, or ones that you want to read again. We always appreciate your comments and would be happy (thrilled, actually) to start up a discussion on one of our previous posts. Radical motherhood is a journey, and we want to take you with us!
- The most important thing to do with your summer vacation – hint: it’s not putting up shelves in the garage
- 15 Blog Posts on Living Well on One Income – posts we’ve read from other blogs on joyful one-income living
- Surviving Sending Kids to College – it may not be the sobfest you’re envisioning
- The Best Parenting Advice Ever – it has to do with diapers, but it’s good for kids of all ages
- Strange Ways to Stop Spending – being frugal is fun! and weird!
- Beauty – the Skin-Deep Kind – confessions of a YouTube fanatic
- What About Socialization?? – are your homeschooled kids going to grow up to be weirdos?
- Homeschooling High School – it sounds scary, but it shouldn’t
- How to Organize Your Recipes and Create a Recipe Binder – make cooking at home easy, so you’ll actually do it
- Being the Non-Custodial Parent and Other Divorce Issues – it’s hard. Just…hard.
- Meal Planning and Online Grocery Shopping: How I Slashed My Grocery Budget – save hundreds of dollars and make your life easier all in one step!
- Subscribe Now and Get These Awesome FREEBIES! – we have awesome freebies, people
- Family Recipes and Other Traditions – strengthening relationships across the generations
- Family Mission Statement (Part 1 of 2) – create a family identity (Allison’s story)
- Family Mission Statement (part 2 of 2) – create a family identity (Emily’s story)
- Natural Family Planning (NFP): The Birth Control Method and Fertility Treatment No One Talks About – our interview with an NFP expert
- Who Are SAHMs? – what does it mean to be a stay-at-home mom?
Is there something we haven’t written about that we should? Or something you’d like to read more on? Let us know in the comments!